As a parent, you may have all experienced chasing a child around the kitchen trying not to spill medicine on the floor. When you have a very poorly child and they don’t want to take their medicine, the Spilly Spoon is the perfect solution. Designed to introduce a fun element into what can be a stressful situation, Spilly Spoon is the definitive safe and non-spill medicine spoon.
- The Spilly Spoon is a non-spill medicine spoon with a caterpillar character theme that is both appealing and child friendly whilst still being practical for mums and dads
- The Spilly Spoon is designed to hold up to 10ml of liquid medicine and the spoon can be laid flat on a work surface, enabling you to pick up your child and administer the medicine
Why would you Buy a Spilly Spoon when a spoon or syringe is included with the medicine?
- Not all children like taking medicine and the Spilly Spoon introduces a fun element making administration easier
- Some children are scared of the syringe and will not take medicine from it
- You do not spill the medicine when administering into a Spilly Spoon as the medicine is poured into the handle and tipped into the child’s mouth
- It can also be laid flat on a surface to enable you to pick up the child
- The Spilly spoon enables a child to self administer without spilling
Easy To Use and Clean
- Medicine can be measured accurately on the calibrated section in measurements of 2.5ml, 5ml, 7.5ml, 10ml
- Wash with warm soapy water
- Dishwasher safe
- Steriliser safe
Everything about Spilly Spoon has been designed with safety in mind.
And that’s why we’ve been approved by the most important safety bodies in the UK, including the Baby Products Association.